The Imitation Game - Movie Review

Finally! A forum where we can all discuss what's hot, what's not, what movies or TV shows you must watch, who's your favorite actor, character, and what not...
. is all about movies and TV shows, so why aren't we all talkin' about that?

Moderator: Tamara911

Tamara911

The Imitation Game - Movie Review

Post by Tamara911 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Sorry it's been a while since my last review! Was jam packed with stuff...

But the other day I watched a movie that just made me run to my computer today to tell you all about it!
I hope someone actually reads my reviews... :lol:

I loved this movie. It captured me all the way through and I thought everything about it was right.
The screenplay was right, the acting was right, the flow was right... It is just one of those movies that everything is right on in. Therefore I also won't write too much about it, and will just tell you - this is a movie you must watch!

The main character of Alan Turing, a "nutty" socially odd (to say the least), gay genius is portrayed by a phenomenal actor with an impressive resume, that I've never heard of, Benedict Cumberbatch. He carries this movie and does such a phenomenal playing this not easy character... Wow. No wonder he's nominated for an Oscar for his performance.
The rest of the cast is also phenomenal, even Keira Knightley who I'm not a huge fan of (she's also nominated for an oscar for best female supporting actress).

I think also that the film is based on a true story is crazy. I wonder how much of the story is true (yes, I know, I can read about it but I'm lazy) but tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter. Maybe I don't even want to know...

So that's it for me. Best movie I watched in a while, so go and watch it!!!

Popcorn Rating: 4.7 Popcorns :)

What did you all think?