MX Player

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
sherylle1989

MX Player

Post by sherylle1989 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:38 am

Today I am sharing my personal experience of using MX Player, I installed this app in each and every phone I used and it's a perfect video you found in play store. One of major advantage is it will scan the entire memory and find out all the videos in the memory. When we play a video on MX Player it is easy to control volume we can adjust it by just swiping at the right side of the screen and also by swiping on the left side we can adjust the brightness and that's a pretty cool . we enjoy by using MX Player. In MX Player we have three types of decoder HW, HW+, and SW. If we playing a dual . file it's easy to change .. One of my favorite about MX Player is We can download subtitles directly by searching on online subtitle site. There are more tools that help in customizing the interface of MX Player.MX player supports almost all types of video files. There are some disadvantages that occur while using MX player such it will show multiple ads and if we pause the video while playing it will show an ad.

https://mxplayer.app/