In the age of streaming, HBO Go and Now are unacceptable.

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
Aplam

In the age of streaming, HBO Go and Now are unacceptable.

Post by Aplam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am

Premiere nights are always a garbage fire, and even on slow nights the service is shoddy. Without even getting into the litany of problems with the browsing experience, the bare necessities of a streaming app barely .. How have they gotten away with this for so long?

Aplam

Re: In the age of streaming, HBO Go and Now are unacceptable

Post by Aplam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Aplam wrote:Premiere nights are always a garbage fire, and even on slow nights the service is shoddy. Without even getting into the litany of problems with the browsing experience, the bare necessities of a streaming app barely .. How have they gotten away with this for so long?
Any Updates???

seoking

Re: In the age of streaming, HBO Go and Now are unacceptable.

Post by seoking » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:07 pm

I subscribe via Amazon and never use HBO Go/Now, but recently noticed that the . isn't the same, and some titles are only available on the HBO apps (for example, How to Train Your Dragon is currently on HBO Go but only rentable on Amazon with HBO). I haven't been able to find a reason.

barryallen1337

Post by barryallen1337 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Idk man ive never had a problem with now. Im not sure if im gonna keep it after GoT ends and the only other show i really like is the deuce. Maybe your issues are coming from your internet ..

barrysingh102

Post by barrysingh102 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:26 pm

I subscribe via Amazon and never use HBO Go/Now, but recently noticed that the . isn't the same, and some titles are only available on the HBO apps (for example, How to Train Your Dragon is currently on HBO Go but only rentable on Amazon with HBO). I haven't been able to find a reason

delibellu

Re: In the age of streaming, HBO Go and Now are unacceptable

Post by delibellu » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Aplam wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm
Aplam wrote:Premiere nights are always a garbage fire, and even on slow nights the service is shoddy. Without even getting into the litany of problems with the browsing experience, the bare necessities of a streaming app barely .. How have they gotten away with this for so long?
Any Updates???
Updates regarding?

It is just that HBO now is quite outdated in current streaming .

danyll

Post by danyll » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:33 am

try to enjoy your time with eating.playing etc...