Game of Thrones- season 4

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
Shoekemup

Game of Thrones- season 4

Post by Shoekemup » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:54 am

Having consistent issues with game of thrones starting with Season 4, episode 2 and and onwards. Downloading and loading issues, if I do get an episode downloaded it ends up being in a different language after the show intro (confirmed English is selected). If I'm lucky enough to get something downloaded, and in English, it's been the wrong episode. Instead of season 4, episodes 2 -5, season 6, episode 1 keeps showing up. And it ends up being the only one that's downloads and is in English out off all the other . I have. Please let me know if there's something I can do to correct these issues. I've searched for this topic and found others with subtitle issues and similar issues with shows in other languages in season 3 - which I experienced as well but it was manageable by downloading other torrents. However, season 4 has been impossible. Thank you for reviewing this and I hope this can be mitigated soon.
Thank you! (Love PT)

John Brayton

Re: Game of Thrones- season 4

Post by John Brayton » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:01 pm

It is already fixed