Subtitles issues

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
Rdfsllpfro

Re: Subtitles issues

Post by Rdfsllpfro » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 pm

What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your .!
http://numberforliveperson.com/

hitmanlee

Post by hitmanlee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Hi . s02 like all of the eng sub is not corect :S

Dom

Post by Dom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 am

Dear team
I like the app so much but I'm facing many problems especially when it comes to subtitles it's always late or ahead of time and 90 %i can't figure out how to fix it.
2nd problem is I can't download it on my laptop everytime I do and the app opens it goes black and then off. Antivirus is off 21 MB internet speed, using Lenovo and window 10 . 6.
plz help as well I send u email hope u get it soon

Bananasplit

Post by Bananasplit » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:36 pm

please,if anyone could find greek subtitles for "Valley of the boom" it would be absolutely amazing.Thanks guys!

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 am

Guys you can add subs manually, just need to find file.srt in apropriate language, download it, the play movie and with sub button there is "custom sub" press it and choose downloaded file, and enjoy

calltutors

Assignment help

Post by calltutors » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:26 am

Thanks for sharing this .. I have shared this link with other keep posting such . to provide best in class assignment help online at very affordable prices.
https://www.calltutors.com/
Last edited by calltutors on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bananasplit

Post by Bananasplit » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:00 pm

there are no subtitles available for Valley of the boom.I either have to download the episodes to check on bs player or ask if anyone can add them..

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:39 am

Guys you can add subs manually, just need to find file.srt in apropriate language, download it, the play movie and with sub button there is "custom sub" press it and choose downloaded file, and enjoy

Fifi55

Post by Fifi55 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Klayd123 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2015 3:49 pm
Heyy . :) you are really awesome and i'm just addicted to your app ! :D . -GREAT JOB !
But i'm waiting for a really long time for subtitles on movies : "Focus" and "Kingsman"http://www.rachat-de-credit-..com/rachat-de-credit...It will be really fine if you just add english subtitle :)
And also,the movie "The longest ride " does not work :(
I dont know if i am on the right place to post this :?: but anyway i will really apricciate if you add subtitles :) Soo..Finger crossed for you guys to see this post and best of luck for your work to continue in this way :D
Hello i agree with you :D

ketkipatil

Post by ketkipatil » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:38 am

Very well expalined..