Subtitles issues

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
Rdfsllpfro

Re: Subtitles issues

Post by Rdfsllpfro » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 pm

What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your .!
http://numberforliveperson.com/

hitmanlee

Post by hitmanlee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Hi . s02 like all of the eng sub is not corect :S

Dom

Post by Dom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 am

Dear team
I like the app so much but I'm facing many problems especially when it comes to subtitles it's always late or ahead of time and 90 %i can't figure out how to fix it.
2nd problem is I can't download it on my laptop everytime I do and the app opens it goes black and then off. Antivirus is off 21 MB internet speed, using Lenovo and window 10 . 6.
plz help as well I send u email hope u get it soon

montrealclinicuae

Post by montrealclinicuae » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Smile like a diva as now there are no hitches in the middle. No matter what kind of teeth you are having, you can get them on shape with our veneers. Montreal . Clinic is one of the trusted and well known dental clinics in entire Dubai serving with top treatments methods. Our panel of dentists are best and experienced. So, get free for two visits and take back your smile. We will serve you with the finest Hollywood Smile Dubai at https://montrealintclinic.com/dentistry/aesthetic/hollywood-smile-in-dubai/