Make YIFY-torrents a standard for every movie

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
BingeWatcher

Make YIFY-torrents a standard for every movie

Post by BingeWatcher » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi there folks!

I've been using the app on my phone for a couple of months and noticed that most movies don't have the possibility to select a YIFY-torrent. For me it's quite crucial because casting through DLNA to both my LG and Samsung TV pretty much only works with YIFY-torrents. Most other ones (like RARBG) aren't compatible on both my TVs. It says its format is not supported on pretty much anything but YIFY. So I'm effectively limited to the movies which have a YIFY-torrent in its torrent list. It's not that I can't find the YIFY-torrent, on the website it's available. I think it can also benefit speed because of the great amount of seeders on the YIFY-torrents and because of the smaller sizes of the files also.

So if it's possible to make the YIFY-torrents standard available when they are released, I would very much love that. Thanks in advance for any reply. :D

Kind regards.

BingeWatcher

Re: Make YIFY-torrents a standard for every movie

Post by BingeWatcher » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 am

I meant to say YTS-torrents, not YIFY-torrents. Pardon me.