Sound is choppy

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
angel

Sound is choppy

Post by angel » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

I tried several movies and firstly many times the download is stuck when it reaches the 3%, so I have to abandon the try (I could never download Automata). If the download is successful (e.g Noah) many times the sound is choppy, out of sync with the video which is normal. It happened with older . and in the new 5.2.1 too. I have 22 Mb/sec bandwith so I suppose it is not the problem. And I use the HD . usually. Seldom times the subtitles came scrambled and almost unreadable.
Summarizing, when I can see, I hear original choppy dialogs

csarran

Re: Sound is choppy

Post by csarran » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:19 am

This is happening with me too with the new 5.2.2 .. Really frustrating.

Chupacabra

Re: Sound is choppy

Post by Chupacabra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Yes people, this annoys us as well. Now we're busy with replacing our internal VLC player. :oops: