VPN

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
hjorten

Re: VPN

Post by hjorten » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:53 am

okay new update... some times the chromecast. is showing whit 3 part vpn.. but if you conect to chromecast...
and disconect to chromecast i disaper again... any one now how to take some kind of look file. so we maybe can find the problem...

redjackel

Post by redjackel » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 am

So any way of making this work with my existing VPN service? It . pops up and other times there are no . to select chromecast.

msquared70

Post by msquared70 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:57 am

When I have the built-in VPN on .. NOTHING loads at all. I get looking for peers and 0% on everything . If I turn off the VPN i can watch anything.. but don't want to risk it.

popcorn-time
Site Admin

Post by popcorn-time » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 pm

msquared70 wrote:When I have the built-in VPN on .. NOTHING loads at all. I get looking for peers and 0% on everything . If I turn off the VPN i can watch anything.. but don't want to risk it.
This is due to an overload of users all trying to use the built in VPN simultaneously. It makes it crash and not work. We're working on improving our built in VPN's infrastructure, but until we finish fixing this, it's kind of on a "first come first serve" basis.

BAOZHAI

Post by BAOZHAI » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:58 am

I am using Nord with . and streaming experience is very nice. I would definitely suggest to go with NordVPN anytime. For reference do read this guide too....
https://www.vpnranks.com/best-popcorn-time-vpn/

elviraalbert9

Post by elviraalbert9 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Grab the best Christmas VPN Deal ever for just $1.34/month

Ivacy VPN is offering an unbelievable Christmas VPN Lifetime Deal, unlike anything you have seen before!

Enjoy 1825 days of complete online freedom with the internet right at your fingertips.

Visit Ivacy website to avail this offer