Popcorn Time 6.1.0 does not open

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
ricardops

Popcorn Time 6.1.0 does not open

Post by ricardops » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello,

I went to the site https://getpopcorntime.is/ I downloaded the . 6.1.0 ., installed it on my machine, and the same day I watched the movie (Ocean's 8) already dubbed in Portuguese-BR, then quit the . and today I have tried every way, (I used windows 10 compatibility mode, I reviewed the firewall settings, Macfee anti-virus, uninstalled and re-installed) and nothing I could watch some movie / TV Shows.

I click on the . shortcut, open the home screen and when it loads the movie catalog, the screen goes black and the Movies or TV Shows icons do not work, the catalog does not appear and the . stays static without any .. nor close the window by the button in the upper right corner with you ...

Can you help me and see what's going on?

I await URGENT RETURN!

Thankful,
Ricardo Pereira

Anotação 2019-03-31 142424.png
Anotação 2019-03-31 142424.png (284.3 KiB) Viewed 386 times

nubito

Re: Popcorn Time 6.1.0 does not open

Post by nubito » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Are you using any vpn? if so try to change country. Also you can clear cache folder at C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\.\ and disable your antivirus for a while.

ricardops

Post by ricardops » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:55 am

friends, I tried to do what they indicated and it still did not work ... what to do ???

nubito

Post by nubito » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Try to uninstall, clear registry and system files using CCleaner, restart the system and install PT again. Actually I don't have any . anymore...