popcorn is working super slow please someone help me :(

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
looking4answers

popcorn is working super slow please someone help me :(

Post by looking4answers » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:37 pm

So for the past few days ive been trying to download mockingjay part 2 but its super slow and never seems to be able to download. It doesnt go faster than 100kb/s and now im trying it again and in one hour it only has "pre-downloaded" (dont know how to call it sorry)half the movie... And it has happened with other movie too, but after three hours it finally downloaded. So the thing is: does anyone know if theres something wrong with .? ot its just that im not lucky?

John Brayton

Re: popcorn is working super slow please someone help me :(

Post by John Brayton » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:54 am

you tried pretty old movie, sometimes torrents of different movies from past years -- are losing downloading speed
try to watch newest movie

looking4answers

Post by looking4answers » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

John Brayton wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:54 am
you tried pretty old movie, sometimes torrents of different movies from past years -- are losing downloading speed
try to watch newest movie
I could be that... but before downloading mockingay part 2 i downloaded all of the three . movies, which are older so idk. Ill try it tho, see if it works. thx

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:32 am

waiting for your results