Trying to get rid of a piece of code from Uninstall

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
JBForrestor

Trying to get rid of a piece of code from Uninstall

Post by JBForrestor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Apologies for duplicating the ., but little did I know that every time I type out the name of the app, it would be replaced by a “.”

Here’s the problem. I uninstalled the app nearly 6 months ago and ever since I get daily message from my antivirus software about blocking a dangerous site. It’s some “-xyz.udp” URL. See below ...
274712D0-8AB2-483F-AA5B-B56638FE7061.jpeg
Screen cap of the URL being blocked
274712D0-8AB2-483F-AA5B-B56638FE7061.jpeg (162.78 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Here is a screen cap of the URL as I can’t type it out without it being replaced with ..

I’ve used Uninstaller, manual Uninstaller, etc. NO luck. Can anyone here help?

Thanks.

jem36m

Re: Trying to get rid of a piece of code from Uninstall

Post by jem36m » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Have you tried going into your main laptop\computer system files where it stores cache folders, and main . folders there could be a folder in their belonging to . that didn't uninstall. Have a good look around in the folders.

John Brayton

Re: Trying to get rid of a piece of code from Uninstall

Post by John Brayton » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:20 am

good luck bro