This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.
Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:17 am
Good afternoon dear Sir/Madam.
Yesterday I was trying to watch
, all works fine, until the moment the movie should start running, but a message INVALID MEDIA
appears, in the bottom of the screen.
I thought it might be a problem with the movie, and tried to run
, a movie that I watched aout 2 or 3 weeks ago. I got the same message INVALID MEDIA
Then I realized that this problem might be related to the fact that Adobe FLASH MEDIA PLAYER
was uninstalled from my laptop. not that I did it, It was uninstalled automatically.
Now, can you guys please help me, and provide me . on what can be done to use POPCORN on my Laptop
, OS WIN 10
Thank you kindly for your . to this matter, looking forward to receiving your answer.
- POPCORNTIMES Invalid Media (2).jpg (79.62 KiB) Viewed 103 times