Wiggling mascot.

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
WackoGun

Wiggling mascot.

Post by WackoGun » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:21 pm

So for over a month or so I can't watch series. Movies load, but when I select a serie the mascot only wiggles on the screen. Not only I, but also friends of mine are experiencing this problem. At my home and at theirs.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2(Android 4.4.2.) and my friends have a Note 3.

We are from the Netherlands and two of us use Ziggo internet and the other guy has KPN, but also when I use 3G/4G internet the problem acures.

We have really no club what it could be.

popcorn

Re: Wiggling mascot.

Post by popcorn » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi,

We release new . 2.5.1, you can download it from our site(http://popcorn-time.se/android.html) and try watch again. If you have latest . of . try enable VPN on settings.
It's seem like you internet provider block torrent traffic.

WackoGun

Re: Wiggling mascot.

Post by WackoGun » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 pm

I turned on VPN, after that I could load 1 episode from the wwalking dead. So I stopped the episode and tried another and no luck. I tried other series and nothing. Its very weird. Also downloading torrents is no problem via the PC.