Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
johnbirion

Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

Post by johnbirion » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi,
Using the latest popcorn-time.to . for mobile on a mibox 3 (. .). After upgrading the mibox to oreo, the favorites screen became unusable - navigating between the saved favorites they do not become highlighted. When you "blindly" select one it isn't necessarily the one you wanted, and i suspect not all favorites are even selectable. Shame because regressing to . OS is problematic, I loved . on . OS, and as it is I just can't use it.

Yes, i'm using TV menus (not mobile menus)
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!

nubito

Re: Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

Post by nubito » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Not sure about mibox itself, however if you are using PT v.3.2.2, you can go to app Settings → Interface type → TV. It can help.

johnbirion

Re: Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

Post by johnbirion » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm

nubito wrote:you can go to app Settings → Interface type → TV. It can help.
Thanks, that's what I'm using but since the oreo upgrade i have that problem with the favorites screen