PT won't connect with chromecast

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
tammmara

PT won't connect with chromecast

Post by tammmara » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I recently starting having problems with trying to connect PT (on my android phone, updated etc.) with my chromecast.
Before it worked perfectly but now I can't seem to connect any type of movie or serie to my chromecast.
It does recognize my chromecast but once I try to connect it either shows the movie title and then go back to ambient mode or it crashes the PT app.
I've tried setting my chromecast back to factory settings, resetting my router, re-installing the PT app etc. Nothing seems to be working.. Can anyone help me please?

Andre.fantauzzi

Re: PT won't connect with chromecast

Post by Andre.fantauzzi » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:48 pm

The same thing is happening to me.
It used to work well until one week ago.

tammmara

Post by tammmara » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Ahhh that sucks. It's making me go crazy 😂 I miss my shows and movies haha. Hopefully someone has a . soon..

tammmara

Post by tammmara » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Andre.fantauzzi wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey Andre! After reading a lot of forums I found something that fixes it! Which worked for me, I'm so excited!! Hopefully it'll work for you as well. I tried downloading the app from the PT. sh website, that's a different layout, but works fine!

tammmara

Post by tammmara » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 pm

tammmara wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm
Andre.fantauzzi wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey Andre! After reading a lot of forums I found something that fixes it! Which worked for me, I'm so excited!! Hopefully it'll work for you as well. I tried downloading the app from the PT. sh website, that's a different layout, but works fine!

What also works, download the VLC player app, download the files you want to watch on the PT app and then open them in the VLC player app they have no problem casting it to the chromecast! :)

Yokanilla

Post by Yokanilla » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:26 pm

Same problem here. Cromecast does not work. Have been using VLC player because of the problem... Hopefully the problem can be fixed!

nubito

Post by nubito » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:39 pm

sure thing it can be fixed but when?

RvA

Post by RvA » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:49 pm

Same problem here too.
Older ones were great and worked. It sees my Chromecast, but after clicking/selecting, nothing happens.