Help changing my cache folder to my external hard drive please

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
MareliseKemp

Help changing my cache folder to my external hard drive please

Post by MareliseKemp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:45 pm

I installed pt . 3.4.1 on my mibox android TV box on my external hard drive of 500gig OS Oreo 8.1. My external is set as my default drive for popcorn but it does not pick up as an . for cache folder only the tv box memory of 8gig does. How can I fix this as at the moment I have downloaded only 1 movie and now nothing else wants to open coz space is too little?

My friend checked on there device and their external is showing as default in the cache folder. Please advise what to do.
Attachments
IMG-20190729-WA0112.jpeg
IMG-20190729-WA0112.jpeg (594.7 KiB) Viewed 143 times
IMG-20190729-WA0108.jpg
IMG-20190729-WA0108.jpg (48.45 KiB) Viewed 143 times

montiecharles

Re: Help changing my cache folder to my external hard drive please

Post by montiecharles » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:03 am

Well, in that case, you definitely need some . help. IT Security Coordinator or especially network engineers are eligible to deal with such kind of issues. An IT Security Coordinator is responsible for protecting the .’s computer systems and networks. The . must put in place the security measures to ensure the safeguarding of clients or company data from unauthorized access, theft, and misuse.