restart popcorntime bug on nvidia shield tv!!

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Daymess

restart popcorntime bug on nvidia shield tv!!

Post by Daymess » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 am

as the title says recently I made an update to the new . . but I encountered a big problem (mistake, bug), namely:
the . returns to the main window if it exits the movie after 30-40 minutes or after its ..
this causes the loss of the movie string and after selecting another movie it is greeted with a black screen.
i reset the nvidia shield tv and after all the same thing I did, I also tried to clear the cache, I also made an update to android 9 and it is all the same.

Daymess

Re: restart popcorntime bug on nvidia shield tv!!

Post by Daymess » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 am

I also installed the latest . . 3.5.0 and it does the same (I scroll the movies, I stop at one, after I give it a play, after the end I give the key back ... then restart the . takes me to the main window, with more . old genre 3.0.0 took me to the movie window with big picture and .) this is frustrating because the . of another movie is left with a black screen :( if I manually delete the cache and the . settings return to the first opening, after the movie finishes I give back to exit the movie at that moment the . restarts and takes me to the main window, after selecting any movie from the list (string) it is left with a black screen when the movie starts.
please solve this problem.

Daymess

Post by Daymess » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:31 am

here's a linck where I shot this bug:
https://streamable.com/w2d92

Daymess

Post by Daymess » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 am

I . that this bug appears with . . 3.4.1 and is also present in . 3.5.0, after installing the . I walk into the movie sequence I see one to choose after the end after I give back and the bug appears with restarting the . after choosing another movie. appears with black screen and exit from black screen restarts the ..
if I delete the data of the . . cache and settings the bug disappears, but reappears immediately after the first viewing of a movie. already in the second movie appears as in the video clip from the link.
this bug is very frustrating and please fix it as soon as possible

alex3244

Post by alex3244 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:44 am

I have this problem too
I can only see a movie after the one I updated . to the new ., when I view the second movie the screen becomes black, I exit the movie player and take me to the main window of the . as if I had entered the . again
just like in your video.

Cristeaz

Post by Cristeaz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:18 am

:cry: today i received nvidia shield tv with android 9 pie, i have the same problem as you.
we installed the newest . of the . . on the site https://getpopcorntime.is
Învățați să pronunțați
. the . and I started looking for a movie in that list, I found the movie and I was given a preview and everything went well.
after the movie was over I went out to look for another one and at that moment the . reopened, I started looking for another movie and I tried to see it and the black screen problem appears.
it stays on the black screen and I don't have what to do if I exit the screen restarts the ..
a temporary . is to delete the data and cache, but the problem reappears immediately after finishing the first movie viewing.
please fix this problem as soon as possible and thank you for having .!

Mesy16

Post by Mesy16 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am

I installed the . 3.5.0 . and I also have this problem with the black screen and restarting the . when watching the second movie.
I tested this . on a tv box nvidia shield tv with all the updated updates and with android 9 pie.
I think I give up this . because it only works to see a movie, the second error appears and I am still saturated to uninstall it and after installing it to see a movie.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:53 am

As we can see the app works not good on nvidia shield, but on a common android devices and desktop it works perfect, try another platform and you will be happy :)

Catalin00

Post by Catalin00 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:42 am

the error is gone, install the new . . 3.5.1.178 appeared a few days ago and that bug will disappear on the nvidia shield tv.
now the . works well on nvidia shield tv, thanks . for solving that bug. :D :D :D :D