subtitles problems !!

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Cata01

subtitles problems !!

Post by Cata01 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:41 am

the subtitles are missing letters or other characters !!! I made you have a picture to see the .. everything will be solved if you enter the . "central europe subtitle" in the . player.
please enter this . to solve the problem of subtitles Image all movie players have this . for subtitles "Central Europe subtitle" is a diacritical problem. we also made a picture of a film showing this problem of subtitles with missing letters or other characters.
please implement in the . player the . for solving diacritical subtitles, all movies have this problem.

John Brayton

Re: subtitles problems !!

Post by John Brayton » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:47 am

Change language of subs, everything gonna be solved

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:09 pm

I am from Romania and the subtitle language is Romanian and I still lack the letters :cry: it is about diacritics show missing letters, in other players the . was to set the subtitle "Central European subtitles " and the problem disappears, but in the . . I do not have this . to subtitle, if I select another language I do not understand what it says :(
I understood that the problem concerns the Central European subtitles fund

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:13 pm

this . solves the problem of subtitles "Subtitles => Font => Script => Central European" but I do not find it in the . . :( please implement this . for subtitling :(

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Or "Settings -> Subtitle text encoding -> choose Central European" this setting solves the problem but I can't find it in the . .. now I think you understood what I mean?

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:37 am

Try another movie, which was uploaded earlier, and you can change variant of subs
I understand what you mean but until someone implements it, I can suggest a temporary .

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:26 pm

tried but most subtitles show missing letters :( very rarely find or subtitles that don't have diacritics

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Image :( :( of nothing I do not understand from these subtitles with missing letters and characters :( I tried many movies and different subtitles but they all look like this :(

alanbrooks

Post by alanbrooks » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:48 am

Simply change language of sub.

Cata01

Post by Cata01 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:34 pm

what language to change !!!!!
I use Romanian.
other language you do not know. :cry: