Memory leak in Android Application

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Aviz01

Memory leak in Android Application

Post by Aviz01 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:33 pm

You have a major issue with your .. You . is leaking memory which is making my phone too hot, and draining battery like hell. Starting unresponsive after some time of use. It was not happening earlier.

Even after closing the app , its still happening. May be u people are listening to some events which is running in background and not handled properly.

I am really sorry, but I have to uninstall the app. Pl let me know if u fix the issue.

Testing device : Samsung note 9
App . 3.6.4

. : add a tab called report bug.

John Brayton

Re: Memory leak in Android Application

Post by John Brayton » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:39 am

As far as I know memory lick is about system stuttering/freezing, but not about making too hot the CPU or GPU...
Try to provide a detailed info of your case.
e.g.
from which pt vers1on problem was faced?
have you tried to rollback to the prev1ous app vers1on and check if the problem is gone?
did the problem gone away completely when you uninstall pt at all?
does your phone becomes too hot while you just watching a video content by any video player or maybe simple gaming?