Cant download anything messages keeps saying "Error data loading please try again"

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Munchkin898

Cant download anything messages keeps saying "Error data loading please try again"

Post by Munchkin898 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:02 am

I cant download anything. I click on the download button but it keeps saying "Error data loading. Please try again". I use thunder as my vpn. I have just downloaded popcorn yesterday so will be the updated .. I have gone into the app info and "allowed ." for the app to download but still nothing. Please help its driving me nuts

John Brayton

Re: Cant download anything messages keeps saying "Error data loading please try again"

Post by John Brayton » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Maybe your vpn doesn’t allow to use torrents
Try to turn it off

Sim135in

Re: Cant download anything messages keeps saying "Error data loading please try again"

Post by Sim135in » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 pm

I too have the same issue. It was working well with vpn but on some TV shows, it doesn't work since yesterday like elementary, bull, the firm etc....everytime I try to download, it gives me error loading data...

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:51 am

I've faced with this too, feel your pain bro

uznerak

Post by uznerak » Fri May 08, 2020 9:21 pm

same here! and ive done all i could think of:
turn the VPN off
try another VPN
uninstall and reinstall the app
clear cache and data
try different torrents
tried on movies and shows

nothing works. and sometimes, it gets stuck in 0b/s or it jumps to like,, 100 and starts going down till its 0b/s again. ive tried this with two different internets, both stable.

Hackoo

Post by Hackoo » Mon May 11, 2020 3:07 am

Hi same here too but strange yestrday was work. And download today not

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Tue May 12, 2020 2:08 pm

it is only for old movies or for all of them?

Bythesea1

Post by Bythesea1 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:17 pm

I also have that problem. It happens with all movies. If I let it go or if I keep retrying, after a few hours, it downloads.