Sharing Option

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
OnePieceHype

Sharing Option

Post by OnePieceHype » Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am

When the app is opened, there is an . to share the app. Sometimes, the sharing . is unskippable. When it is skippable, I can swipe down or click outside of the share box and it goes away, but when it doesn't go away, I have to restart the app and hope for the best. It especially sucks when I have a movie downloading and I have to restart the app cause the share box won't let me in.
I suggest adding a close button on the sharing tab or an . to disable it on startup. Also, yes, I've already shared the app. I have . 3.6.5.

Tradergino

Re: Sharing Option

Post by Tradergino » Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm

I agree that message is quite annoying considering I've shared the app hundreds of times and the message won't go away. It also locks up the app sometimes Cheers.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Fri May 29, 2020 1:03 pm

if you share again -- that popup disappears

Tradergino

Post by Tradergino » Sun May 31, 2020 8:32 pm

I'm afraid it does not. I've shared PT hundreds of time and I still get the pop-up.

OnePieceHype

Post by OnePieceHype » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Sharing it multiple times does nothing.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:23 am

you have to be strong, guys
you are not pay something for movies, maybe you can do share and just watch movies?