Missing episodes in the TV series "the sopranos"

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Gocho

Missing episodes in the TV series "the sopranos"

Post by Gocho » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello good afternoon, I come to make a claim about a TV series, specifically "the sopranos" it turns out that in the Android ., said TV program does not have the complete chapters or even those corresponding to each season. I can only observe that it has a single episode which is the seventh of the second season. And every time I try a different season, the . chapter is the only one that plays. Hopefully and they can solve this problem, many people would appreciate it since it is one of the best TV series out there and unfortunately it is not complete (on Android)

John Brayton

Re: Missing episodes in the TV series "the sopranos"

Post by John Brayton » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:45 am

I think it is gonna be fixed when someone finds this tv show via torrent