VPN required?

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
tripperdan99

Re: VPN required?

Post by tripperdan99 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Time4Popcorn . properly

***my error, my fault***

I failed to notice that the VPN I was using was connected through a portal that had torrents blocked, I was able to verify . of a vpn portal that allowed torrents to pass. Popcorn . as expected.

My apologies for thinking that t4p was trying to force a specific vpn purchase. I was incorrect.

Sincerely,

td99

Mizbah

Post by Mizbah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:23 am

:oops: :oops:
Chupacabra wrote:It's not required, but recommended if you live in a place which has strong copyright laws. To avoid been shown a VPN window, disable this in settings.

Nikkk2316

Post by Nikkk2316 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having I have disabled the VPN . in settings and it still won't let me watch the movie please help me

Jasonsc1

Post by Jasonsc1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 am

I am having the same issue. I have the VPN warning disabled but it still pops up & I cannot proceed to watch or download. I had this same problem on my Note 4, now I just upgraded to a Note 8 & the problem is still there. I can however watch on my Tab 4 tablet but that's bc I have an older . of ., that I haven't updated. I wish I could get that . on my Note 8, so I could watch or download. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
When I click the "X" to close the VPN warning it just takes me back to the movie . screen.

Mills23

Post by Mills23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 am

I am having the same problem. Feels like being pushed to buy the VPN

MZAAR

VPN required?

Post by MZAAR » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:44 am

I can't get past VPN required. I saw several similar posts but I didn't see any PT responses (?). I am using the latest . of PT.

Shakilbhuiyan.bd

Post by Shakilbhuiyan.bd » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 pm

[quote="Chupacabra"]It's not required, but recommended if you live in a place which has strong copyright laws. To avoid been shown a VPN window, disable this in settings.[/quote]