Mac & Airplay

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

kscarter

Mac & Airplay

Post by kscarter » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 pm

This has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find it. I Airplay Mirror PT from my iMac to my Apple TV and the picture is fine, but the volume is up and down the entire time. The . scenes and music are loud and when it's just talking I have to turn it to the max volume just to hear it. It's very annoying to keep the remote in my hand the entire movie. Are there any settings on my Mac or Apple TV that I can change to keep a consistent volume level? Can't wait for the airplay support inside the app!!

stanleyo

Re: Mac & Airplay

Post by stanleyo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 am

kscarter wrote:This has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find it. I Airplay Mirror PT from my iMac to my Apple TV and the picture is fine, but the volume is up and down the entire time. The . scenes and music are loud and when it's just talking I have to turn it to the max volume just to hear it. It's very annoying to keep the remote in my hand the entire movie. Are there any settings on my Mac or Apple TV that I can change to keep a consistent volume level? Can't wait for the airplay support inside the app!!
Hey man,

I know that what they're telling everyone now is just to wait for the new Mac .... They're not fixing anything in the old . I think, just working on the new one, which according to what they've been saying in the past couple of weeks "it should be out in a few days..."... So hopefully it will be out in a few days and then you'll have built in Airplay support ;)

kscarter

Post by kscarter » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Thanks for the update. I actually switched to the other . of PT and that . has a perfect running Airplay & Chromecast support. :)

nvrd

Post by nvrd » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:08 pm

This issue is present for me on Android via Chromecast too.
AFAIK this is due to shitty . engineers working at hollywood, they form the sound to sound good at cinemas.
The same . is then released on discs, which proceeds to be uploaded as torrents, and here we are.

Back in the days when I used to use VLC on my computers you could solve this with the use of .:
http://lifehacker.com/5920290/how-to-fi ... eally-loud

Since Popcorn4Time seems to be using the source code for VLC in the android app (and I assume the desktop apps too?) it would be nice if features like this could be implemented as well!

Snuggler

Post by Snuggler » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:26 am

Isn't that terrible, wish I could help you. If you stress too much can listen to some country music. That will help calm your mind so that you can handle a job well. Wish you luck.

Snuggler

Post by Snuggler » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 am

I usually use ringtones for my cell phone. There's a place like where we can get awesome ringtones every day. Good luck: D