VPN Connection

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

MrMoFo

VPN Connection

Post by MrMoFo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Since the VPN . is currently not working with the desktop ., I don't think I would trust it with the Android . either, since you really can't see if it is connected or not...

Hollowman45

Re: VPN Connection

Post by Hollowman45 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:11 am

Hi
If you want to be sure just purchase your own VPN i did ;)

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/

You can use it on the phone to

amironcarro

Post by amironcarro » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:20 pm

hello @Hollowman45
I was the user of pia but due to their poor support i purchase vpn from the best vpn providers purevpn with just $2.49/month. Is pia vpn working fine in your device?

mikebrian1

Post by mikebrian1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Although the post is quite old all folks should know the value of VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK. In the age of the digital era, security is one of the biggest concerns of everyone as access to the internet is increasing incredibly & we all have faced such issues of privacy and data leaking although I'm the user of Linux operating system this platform is pretty much safe but when we connect to the internet lots of issues raised such as Malware ., Adblocker, Block . Content, Access restricted website or geo-. .. So if any want to secure your network even when using public wifi should use VPN for better privacy security, anonymity, reliability and full of internet freedom