Free Vpn??

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

MaximilianIII

Re: Free Vpn??

Post by MaximilianIII » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Nice .!

Gessato

Post by Gessato » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 pm

its interesting

turbonuomalt

Post by turbonuomalt » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:37 am

Hello i want to use free vpn? can you tell me which vpn is best and have multiple .....Want to check my website(https://www.turbonuoma.lt/) on different-2 ....Share Your knowledge with me

iexpert

Post by iexpert » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:27 am

DavidHen wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 am
Free VPNs is grey area, they don't add much to your security, have ads running, which means they are selling user data, this voids the main concern of a VPN user, or if a Free VPN is good enough, then it might have slow servers which eats up your internet Bandwith. It is always better to invest into Cheap VPN Service i.e. https://www.vpnranks.com/cheap-vpn-service/, there are a lot of great . to go for, without even compromising security or feature.
I agree with that. There are lots of free services that are free on one side but on the other side, they gain a lot from their users. And users do not recognize it. The better practice is to pay a little amount and get a neat service.

Brosciencelife

Post by Brosciencelife » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am

Sad but true unfortunately. It's often not just as simple as paying for a VPN and assuming you get a good product that fits your tastes and system. Your concerns about privacy for example, have a lot to do with whether a provider keeps logs or not. That's something you can check. One tool that I use a lot to compare VPNs and even to recommend VPNs to friends and family is I'm finding it really handy so far.

ruben8322

Post by ruben8322 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:02 am

agreed. Also to improve ., i have had the app for a few years now. and i find it funny that the download links for each movie are in different sizes and different quality burned. If a new movie is put up, i suggest having only one download link with the maximum hd quality burned.

oneworldrentaluk

Post by oneworldrentaluk » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:14 pm

Yes, if you're using Google chrome then you should install VPN ..

If you're looking best Free VPN then install Hoxx VPN or SetupVPN . in Google Chrome.

petrosi

Post by petrosi » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:21 pm

oneworldrentaluk wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:14 pm
Yes, if you're using Google chrome then you should install VPN ..

If you're looking best Free VPN then install Hoxx VPN or SetupVPN . in Google Chrome.
I never recommend free vpn as they keep logs. If you don't care about your personal data then surely use them and give all your credentials and login details to 3rd party. If you really care about data then use paid VPN as there are many available at cheap cost which you can easily manage on monthly basis. Just have a look at for list of best vpn at affordable cost and use internet safely.

mikeshean11

Post by mikeshean11 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:11 am

Please stop looking for free VPNs. VPN company incurs cost on running servers and a management team. If they are providing you free VPN that means they are earning revenue by selling your data to other concerned companies and . which is a terrible idea from the customer point of view. Invest in a VPN, they totally worth it.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 am

I agree, also AnonymousVPN is the best one I know, they doesn't keep logs, and provide a lot of safety