How do I know the language before watching the content?

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Omer Farooq

How do I know the language before watching the content?

Post by Omer Farooq » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:59 pm

I recently started using . in order to watch movies and TV shows, and i'm enjoying myself. I've started facing this annoying issue where after I've clicked "Watch it now" and after 5-10 minutes of loading (which is . to sit through i might add) the movie/TV show loads in a foreign language e.g Spanish. Now i don't speak Spanish nor do i understand it so my first instinct was to check the pop up box to the right labeled "English" and i quickly got to know that only changes the language of the subtitles and not the ., so i decided to change peers and in doing so it changed the language of the .. Now, most TV shows on here have a lot of peers (7-10) and checking each and everyone takes a lot of time as firstly you have to sit through the loading and then finally you get to hear the ..

The . that i have is, whether there is a way of knowing the language of the . before having to load the episode/movie?

Hope to get a reply soon :D

MaximilianIII

Re: How do I know the language before watching the content?

Post by MaximilianIII » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:44 pm

The same . :D
Hope anyone will respond