Where are located the downloads or torrents on Windows

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

davidbejar

Where are located the downloads or torrents on Windows

Post by davidbejar » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:41 pm

I want to save the movies to my video library on my Windows computer, but I cant find the .torrent or the video file. with older . the path was: C/Users/username/AppData/local/temp/.... but with this new . there is no such folder.

UberSlackr

Re: Where are located the downloads or torrents on Windows

Post by UberSlackr » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 pm

davidbejar wrote:I want to save the movies to my video library on my Windows computer, but I cant find the .torrent or the video file. with older . the path was: C/Users/username/AppData/local/temp/.... but with this new . there is no such folder.
The cache settings say C:/User/%username%/Downloads/. but that folder does not exist for me... so . were the files are actually going.
I also found "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\PopcornTimeDesktop\.cache" but non of the files there are over 1,000KB

A lot of different folders, and especially ones on my C: Drive (SSD), when I told it to install to my D: Drive (Platter Disk)

stevecane

Re: Where are located the downloads or torrents on Windows

Post by stevecane » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:57 am

If you are still in . about whether to use our 1Z0-1072-20 dumps pdf or not, then we are also providing a free demo for the Oracle Cloud practice exam .. You can check out the 1Z0-1072-20 pdf dumps to get a better idea of how it can help you in the . of the real exam. If you are using this exam ., then you will be able to get a better idea of how you can manage your . in a proper way. Make sure that you are using 1Z0 1072 2020 free demo and understanding the worth of this specific product.