Android TV Box

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
latypik

Android TV Box

Post by latypik » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 am

Hi guys and congrats for the great job ! I'm a big fan !
I already use Popcorn on my Mac but was so happy to discover the Android .. I've installed it on my Xiaomi Tv Box but it's impossible to select a movie with the remote. I've tried on other two friends Android tv box and the problem is the same.
We are able to select parameters and categories, but not the movies :cry:

Hope you will find a . soon...

Thx again for this wonderful soft !

njeid

Re: Android TV Box

Post by njeid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:27 pm

I still have the same problem. It's not working on Android TV box? I'm using Android 6.0. Downloaded . for Android 4.0 and above.

lizard

Post by lizard » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Hey Guys!
As you can see there are plenty features are already implemented in the app and much more is still left to do.
Hope to get the necessary fixes in the nearest future.
So please keep in touch to get our new apps. ..
Best wishes.

Topaazy
Location: https://flipboard.com/@bestgoodini/top- ... -dlnjra58y

Post by Topaazy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:16 am

Tested a little experiment.I was try to check Popcorn TV BOX for all androind ..No result.
And also,the subtitles do not work on any android, but on linux without any problem :)
Really hope you will find ..Cheer.
Regards Topazy.

lizard

Post by lizard » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Thanks a lot for assistance.
We've already added this . in TVBox ToDo list.
So please keep in touch to get appropriate updates.
Best regards.

RCM24

Post by RCM24 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:00 pm

I use to have a problem with popcorn on TV boxs...
With the last . when I select a movie or a TV show I can't scroll up or down what makes impossible to chose diferente episodes or subtitles... This . is very pretty and stylish but doesn't work on Android TV box, even with a wireless keyword.
But if you use the . 2.8 it will work perfectly.
I can choose diferent episodes, seasons or subtitles and then play it.

Hope this is helpful...

digit

Post by digit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm

The latest 3.1 . of . works great on Android TV. But not all the Android TV remotes have a menu button. Therefore it is impossible to navigate to the left menu within the app. Is there a way to change that? Perhaps a single back button would enable the menu icon that you can click into? Also, there is no search . on Android TV. Can this be fixed?

stasko1

Post by stasko1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:31 am

the menu button can be accessed if you activate mouse mode on your remote (or if you own a wireless keyboard which has this .). As for the search button it is missing indeed in last firmware. There is no way to search for what you want to watch...

lizard

Post by lizard » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi, there.
The TV box search . is temporarily disabled.
Should be back again soon.
Thanks and best wishes.

digit

Post by digit » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Installed 3.1.1.127 and the issue with the menu and Search have been resolved. I am now able to open the menu by clicking the left button and the search also works beautifully. Thank you. Just one more request, is there a way for the app to be recognized as an Android TV compatible? So we don't have to install sideload launcher.