Change cache folder to Ext SD Card (Android)

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Geebros

Re: Change cache folder to Ext SD Card (Android)

Post by Geebros » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:10 am

Hi Popcorn,
Any further news on this problem?

Cannot edit the cache folder . to SD card.

Thank you.

Jasonsc1

Post by Jasonsc1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:01 am

I still cannot download to SD card WHY? its not September 2016. I have a Rooted Tab 4 running Lollipop & the latest . & I still can't set my cache folder to the SD card. I can but the download button won't do anything unless I move it to the internal memory & . have 1gb internal. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Saddd

Post by Saddd » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 pm

I have the same problem on meizu m6 note (android 7.1.2). Just cannot pick folder on sd-card

simondavies315

Post by simondavies315 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 pm

I am having the same issue on my Amazon Fire TV Stick (Fire OS 6.2.7.7).

It is not possible to select folders on the SD Card. If you select SD Card in the setting . does not download anything which must be due to the write issue.