smaller field of screen

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Liker

smaller field of screen

Post by Liker » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Hi, I'm using windows 10 and PT . 6.0.
Lately I encountered a problem of the apk that the screen made itself smaller and it is hard to navigate thourgh the program even after enlarging it.
It happend suddenly, attached picture to describe what happened, what should be done?
Moreover I deleted the apk and downloaded it several times again and still it won't work properly.
Attachments
pt.png
pt.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 403 times

nubito

Re: smaller field of screen

Post by nubito » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:57 am

The app itself opens in default size. The . is why this white background area appears? Try to:
- switch few times between fullscreen and default size;
- switch to English in PT Settings;
- clear Cache folders at C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\.

Liker

Re: smaller field of screen

Post by Liker » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 am

I tried all the . given but nothing has changed.
Does anyone else experience this .?