Trouble with VPN

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
nospmas1939

Trouble with VPN

Post by nospmas1939 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:38 am

I have just joined, and I cannot find . regarding the use of VPN.

When I log into ., I have already logged into my VPN and Spybot Anti Beacon. When I select an item and click on it, I get messages regarding logging into, or buying a VPN. I click on "continue" then I hit the wall. Another window opens up and tells me to use/buy a VPN service. I cannot get past it, so I have to log off!!!!!

Is there a work-around, please?

Thank you.

vashkep

Re: Trouble with VPN

Post by vashkep » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:26 am

If you don't need vpn you can simply press continue (anyway, without vpn) and wait for downloading process.

fudenis

Post by fudenis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi, there!
The same is happening to me and it just does not work. When I close the VPN add, it just turns back to PT play/download screen.
So, even though I have episodes downloaded, just can't watch.

Anyone else with the same issue WITHOUT using a VPN?

thatkoolkidyo

Post by thatkoolkidyo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 am

Same here, I don't get why I can't use my own VPN. And why we are forced to use the "Intergraded VPN"

Luisillescas

Post by Luisillescas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:39 am

thatkoolkidyo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 am
Same here, I don't get why I can't use my own VPN. And why we are forced to use the "Intergraded VPN"
A mi me pasa igual quiero ver una película o un capitulo d e una serie y me obliga a comprar una suscripción de anonymous vpn, yo tengo mi vpn porque tengo que comprar otra

Luisillescas

Post by Luisillescas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:19 pm

vashkep wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:26 am
If you don't need vpn you can simply press continue (anyway, without vpn) and wait for downloading process.
Hola amigo yo tengo suscripción anual con nordvpn porque tengo que comprar una nueva suscripción, de otra manera no me deja ver películas Le doy a continuar y . nuevamente a comprar la suscripción vuestra y no me permite continuar