Constant micro freezes

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
darkangel285

Constant micro freezes

Post by darkangel285 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Been going on for a very long time so i stopped watching movies on here a while back. Got back on to see if better but problem is still happening. I go to watch movie and from start to finish the movie will play. The sound never messes up but the picture continues to freeze and jerk. This freeze is less then a second but it continues to do it the entire time. I have tried uninstalling app and reinstalling. I have tried letting entire movie download before trying. I have tried stop play then restart and move all over movie and back but the problem does not go away. I just got a faster internet . and still the problem persist. I have even looked for . and newer updates and nothing. If this has been addressed before can you please tell me where to look to fix this even if its something that is on my end.

nubito

Re: Constant micro freezes

Post by nubito » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm

any info about your device? OS ver? PT ver? It will help to assume some thoughts

Neubivljiv

Post by Neubivljiv » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:29 am

Have the same problem. I watched 5 episodes of some show and it suddenly started to freeze for 0.2ms every few seconds...very choppy. . is fine.

vpptlove13

Post by vpptlove13 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Hey, I have the same problem. I have tried to reinstall but it doesn't work. I changed my computer recently and in the old one I had this problem and in the new one too. Does someone know what to do about it? Opening in another video app works but it shouldn't have to be that way...
Thanks!!

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:28 am

Try to update drivers for your video card

vpptlove13

Post by vpptlove13 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:21 am

John Brayton wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:28 am
Try to update drivers for your video card
I scanned them but they are updated

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:44 am

ok, let's try to:
1. remove folders from
1.1 c:\Users\YOURUSER\Downloads\PopcornT1me\
1.2 c:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\PopcornT1me\
1.3 c:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\PopcornTimeDesktop\
1.4 c:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Temp\setup_5523.exe (any other file with PT icon)
2. uninstall current PT vers1on
3. restart your PC
4. install the latest PT vers1on from https://getpopcorntime.is

more thoughts:
1. uninstall Google Chrome (and default web browser)
2. use CCleaner to clean the system and registry trash files
3. install browser back again

vpptlove13

Post by vpptlove13 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:54 pm

Tried that but it still didn't work for me, I guess I'll just keep wathcing with the VLC player for now. Thanks for the help tho.