the new update 3.4.1.156 brings a bug on nvidia shield tv

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Cat080822

the new update 3.4.1.156 brings a bug on nvidia shield tv

Post by Cat080822 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:15 am

after viewing a movie when I go back out of . window, the . is restarted (the . is opened again), this bug appears on nvidia shield tv after the new . . update 3.4.1.156
before everything went well, after finishing the movie viewing on the exit of the player window by pressing the back key, the . . took me to the . of the movie: view, download, cc, select dubbing, torrent.
this bug is annoying because I visualize that list of movies, stop me at one of the movies, I see it after the end of the movie and I get back out of the movie and instead of going to the . of the movie and its ., the app opens again,losing the series of movies where I came to :( please fix this now bug

John Brayton

Re: the new update 3.4.1.156 brings a bug on nvidia shield tv

Post by John Brayton » Mon May 27, 2019 8:41 am

I will try to find Shield and find this bug

Cat080822

Re: the new update 3.4.1.156 brings a bug on nvidia shield tv

Post by Cat080822 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:34 pm

my english is not good, I've been trying to describe this bug with google ..
I uninstalled the . and I installed it again and that bug still appears.
if you return to an older . . 3.2.2 the bug disappears
in the new . . 3.4.1.156 I choose a movie from the list, view it until the end, and when I go out of the movie window the . . restarts and takes me to the main page of the ..
before going out of the movie took me to the movie's page with those . that I listed in the first post, after I left and went to the list of films and the poster of the selected film. this bug by restarting the . makes me lose the movie.