Problem with Popcorn Time on Galaxy Note 9

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
MayaK

Problem with Popcorn Time on Galaxy Note 9

Post by MayaK » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:11 am

Hi,
I have a huge problem with the . app on my Galaxy Note 9.
First, the . suddenly offered to download both 3.6 and 3.5.1.178 . at the same time (and the "offer" was persistent time after time) so when I pressed the download .,
just before I realized what's happening it somehow chose to download the 3.6 .. . app downloads movies pretty good and fast, but when I try to play them via the Popcorn app itself the screen slightly blinks for a second with something red and then everything stays in the same . as it was before I tried to play = not playing and not showing any notice etc.
So then, I downloaded the 3.5.1.178 . and the problem hasn't been fixed at all, just stayed the same like with the 3.6 ....
In both . I did everything I knew (uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted, restarted, changed some . etc.), but unfortunately... nothing seems to help...!
I don't use VPN, neither had before, although I've been using . app for many years on my Samsungs Android.
When I try to play the downloaded movies with an external player like: VLC/MX PLAYER (outside the . app) the movies play fine!

Please, help me fix the issue so I can check and watch movies on the Popcorn app itself as well.

John Brayton

Re: Problem with Popcorn Time on Galaxy Note 9

Post by John Brayton » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:36 am

Does this annoying thing (offer to update) still actual for you?

MayaK

Post by MayaK » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:18 pm

John Brayton wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:36 am
It does't offer anymore, after I updated to 3.5.1 and NO, it is not because I tried both . (right now I have 3.5.1) and both are full of problems and bugs and also closes (crushes) constantly...!!

Is there any . on the way? Pleeeezzzz
Also, where can I find the . ., so I can go back to the normal use for now?
Thank you very much in advance.

MayaK

Post by MayaK » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm

John Brayton wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:36 am
After I updated to 3.5.1 it stopped offering to update, but nothing changed as I tried both new . and both have those problems!
Now in . to all, the app also constantly shuts itself down (crushes) every time I try to play a movie..!!

Is there any . on the way?
Pleeeezzzzeee Heeeelp!!!!
P.S. where can I find the . ., so I can go back to the normal use until the issue is solved?

Thank you very very much in advance.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:09 am

@MayaK
I believe they already know about this case and I'm pretty sure soon we will see a hotfix vers1on

MayaK

Post by MayaK » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:28 am

I surely hope so...

Thank you 😇

Minimix12131

Post by Minimix12131 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm also using a note 9 on the same . of the app and have the exact same issues. Have been for a couple of months now and wondered if anyone's come up with a . yet?

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:35 am

It is already fixed, check the new vers1on on: getpopcorntime.is