Selma doesnt download

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
thunderdog10

Selma doesnt download

Post by thunderdog10 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Does anyone have any issues playing the movie, Selma? I've tried to download the movie as well as play it directly and it won't play. It says "Checking data..." but is always 0% with no peers and no seeds. I've tried selecting different . with seeds and peers up to 297/159 but I get the same result. I've used Windows 10 on my PC, as well as my Samsung S9 Plus and the results are the same.

At some point, it does time out and tells me that it cannot play the movie and I should try again later. I was able to play other movies without issue.

Can someone look into this for me? If there is something else I need to do, please let me know. Thanks.

John Brayton

Re: Selma doesnt download

Post by John Brayton » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:53 pm

changed check again :)

thunderdog10

Re: Selma doesnt download

Post by thunderdog10 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:17 pm

That worked!! Thank you for your magic!!! :D