Subtitles size

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve ., what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your . will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH . before posting! If someone has posted your . already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what . are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each ., please post what platforms this . is for! for example [ANDROID] "My .".
caligola

Subtitles size

Post by caligola » Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Hey guys,

In the settings i could choose the subtitles size (the . are: extra small, small, normal, large, extra large). For me, extra large feels small because I am watching the movie on a tv with a very big ..

So, could . allow me to set the font size myself? For example: Font size = 24.. or .. Font size = 56

so I would have the choice to set the actual desired size, and not be limited to 5 possible 0pTi0ns . ..

Thanks...

caligola

Re: Subtitles size

Post by caligola » Wed May 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Hey,

You can delete this thread or close it, my mistake.
I downloaded popcorn-time-latest from . website (. 6.1.0), and there were no such . in the settings, now I downloaded 0.3.1 and I see these .....

Just delete or close this thread.

Thanks guys :D

sinosources

Re: Subtitles size

Post by sinosources » Thu May 23, 2019 2:40 am

It’s very good to write, it’s very useful to me, thank you.