Give our own found seeds etc.. ? also make a discord?

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve ., what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your . will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH . before posting! If someone has posted your . already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what . are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each ., please post what platforms this . is for! for example [ANDROID] "My .".
froe

Give our own found seeds etc.. ? also make a discord?

Post by froe » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi, I wanted to watch Mandalorian s02 e04 and I couldn't find it and then i went on an other torrent website and found it. I was wondering how to like get it out there on the platform since I've been using . for more than a year and a half now. And I'd find it really cool if you could add a way for registered users to add a torrent or seed or whatever directly from the app with a user database from the app etc..

I also was wondering if y'all would make like a community Discord server because I find it more easy to talk to the community and give out . and all that.

Have a good day! :)

John Brayton

Re: Give our own found seeds etc.. ? also make a discord?

Post by John Brayton » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 am

great idea, agree