VPN

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve ., what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your . will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH . before posting! If someone has posted your . already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what . are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each ., please post what platforms this . is for! for example [ANDROID] "My .".

Good idea?

Yes
78%
No
22%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 9

popycorn

VPN

Post by popycorn » Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 pm

A entire anonymous netwerk (like TOR)
So the damn government doesn't knok your door "hey, are you the one that downloads pirated movies so we can't put the money in our pockets guy? Explain it to my lawyer"
And more and free vpn's, an optian to add and configure vpn's and an . to connecto to the tor network (orbot).

network

Re: VPN

Post by network » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 am

Hi Guys

We have developed our own ., but far more advance than . methods out there.

We have tested this . in the most hostile environments

If you would like to know more, PM us

thanks

The Network.

Blueyedkahuna75

Post by Blueyedkahuna75 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:14 pm

I use NORD vpn at this time. But shoving y'alls vpn in the middle of the movie screen EVERY time is pretty cool though.
Anyhow, I downloaded the newest . of . like it said to do in one of these forums, to get the "xvid codec" nonsense off the screen of your "new releases." Not sure why it pops up at all really. Either you have the movie or you don't. Why the tease? ... Which is my .. Why is anyone seeing xvid codec on any movie or title shown? Do we have to buy your vpn to remove it? Is that the fix?

Please advise on why I am seeing this xvid codec nonsense on new releases. I am at a loss to the purpose of this frustrating act of popping that shit up after one sits there for the whole download of the movie, just to find out they cannot watch it. That's not even close to cool.

xvid codec is not user friendly nor can I figure out how it works either.

nubito

Post by nubito » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:35 am

xVids are scum. As I know, you can report at forum any of xVid movies and they will be removed