iOS version crashes on startup

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
jjoepr

iOS version crashes on startup

Post by jjoepr » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 am

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and have just installed . through iPwnStore and it crashes on startup. Just gets to the disclaimer screen and kicks me out to the home screen.

Mikssa

Re: iOS version crashes on startup

Post by Mikssa » Thu May 23, 2019 9:52 am

To Fix . crash, try Tuneskit . System Recovery. It is for all . users to fix multiple . issues. Like iPhone stuck in recovery mode, . update failure, boot loop screen, white Apple logo, black screen, blue screen, white screen, frozen screen, headphone mode, etc in seconds. Now you can learn its detail . at: https://www.tuneskit.com/

PoniYi

Re: iOS version crashes on startup

Post by PoniYi » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 am

Sometimes, the old iPhone crashes a lot after a long time usage.
You can try to download and install the . . again.
If there is a software-related issue, an iPhone system recovery, like joyoshare UltFix, Fixppo, can be of great help.
For my part, the most satisfying point is that I will repair my iPhone without losing data. :D