Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
johnbirion

Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

Post by johnbirion » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi,
Using the latest popcorn-time.to . for mobile on a mibox 3 (. .). After upgrading the mibox to oreo, the favorites screen became unusable - navigating between the saved favorites they do not become highlighted. When you "blindly" select one it isn't necessarily the one you wanted, and i suspect not all favorites are even selectable. Shame because regressing to . OS is problematic, I loved . on . OS, and as it is I just can't use it.

Yes, i'm using TV menus (not mobile menus)
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!

nubito

Re: Favorites unusable after upgrade to Oreo

Post by nubito » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Not sure about mibox itself, however if you are using PT v.3.2.2, you can go to app Settings → Interface type → TV. It can help.

johnbirion

Post by johnbirion » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm

nubito wrote:you can go to app Settings → Interface type → TV. It can help.
Thanks, that's what I'm using but since the oreo upgrade i have that problem with the favorites screen

badwolfblack

Post by badwolfblack » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:01 am

I'm also experiencing similar issues with my Nvidia Shield TV Android 8.0. I just updated to . 3.4.1 but have been running 3.2.2 with similar issues.

There isn't a . box around the selected video in the favorites.

When you do select a TV Show to watch for example, the . for season and episode are also invisible. I have always just selected to the far left or right and counted back to select an item.

This has been . elsewhere, but being able to sort alphabetically would be amazing.

Trakt.tv . would also be amazing.

I just updated, so I'm not sure of how different this . is, but I didn't . have any issues with loading, downloading or anything. I absolutely love this freaking app. We refer to the mascot (I guess?) as the happy little popcorn guy and it always puts a smile on our face to see him. Anyway, it would just make everything that much better if these issues were resolved.

badwolfblack

Post by badwolfblack » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:02 am

I'm also experiencing similar issues with my Nvidia Shield TV Android 8.0. I just updated to v3.4.1 but have been running 3.2.2 with similar issues.

There isn't a highlight around the selected video in the favorites.

When you do select a TV Show to watch for example, the highlight for season and episode are also invisible. I have always just selected to the far left or right and counted back to select an item.

This has been stated elsewhere, but being able to sort alphabetically would be amazing.

Trakt.tv being integrated would also be amazing.

I just updated, so I'm not sure of how different this ver is, but I haven't had any issues with loading, downloading or anything. I absolutely love this freaking app. We refer to the mascot (I guess?) as the happy little popcorn guy and it always puts a smile on our face to see him. Anyway, it would just make everything that much better if these issues were resolved.