problems nvidia shield tv

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
Alex0099

problems nvidia shield tv

Post by Alex0099 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:37 pm

I recently received a nvidia shield tv box with android oreo 8.0 and I encountered two problems:
1-I have the latest . of . and the download speed is very low 1-2 mega after drops and under a mega :( I tried both on wfi and on internet and I tried downloading or viewing a movie with more than 1000 seed and we did not have the higher speed on the two mega download .. my internet speed is 500mb !!!
2-
the app restarts to the movie when it ends and takes me to the main menu of the ., losing the movie.
please fix these two bugs in the next update .

vashkep

Re: problems nvidia shield tv

Post by vashkep » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:10 pm

actually, this is not the first complaint so I believe they will fix it in the nearest feature

sunnysunny

Re: problems nvidia shield tv

Post by sunnysunny » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:26 am

Your site has a lot of useful . for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.