Sons of anarchy season 7 not downloading

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Anarchy

Sons of anarchy season 7 not downloading

Post by Anarchy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi all, cant seem to download season 7 Sons of anarchy. All other seasons downloaded easily, but 7 is just stuck on checking data, and then says Error loading.
Can anyone help??
Thanks

John Brayton

Re: Sons of anarchy season 7 not downloading

Post by John Brayton » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 am

well, it's not so easy to find such an old tv show via torrent, but guys from this forum will try

Anarchy

Post by Anarchy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:35 pm

I hope so.... its old but still awesome series. I have found series 7 on bee.tv but the quality it shite. Thing with PT is quality is always 100% 👌🏼

Anarchy

Post by Anarchy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:02 pm

Ive just downloaded the 360p . of episode 5, so hoping that will work on them all.
I try and go for the better quality ., minimum 720p because I play them on a 60in TV. But just checked the 360p on 60in TV and it looks OK using VLC player. Surprising because I would have thought it would be all grainy, but happy with that.
I'll try episodes 6-13 tomorrow 👍🏼

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:51 am

glad you can watch with not bad quality :)