IOS Error Code 4101 "Something Went Wrong".

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
ltcghm

IOS Error Code 4101 "Something Went Wrong".

Post by ltcghm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:18 am

Hello. I tried installing . on my iPad mini, "for Mac OSX 10.7 and above". I was able to download . installer but when I actually tried installing it onto my my iPad I receive the error message at step 3 when it asks you to turn the device on airplane mode. I do have a reliable source of internet so I do not believe that is the issue. I am currently downloading the iTunes update to see if that helps. If that doesn't help, what step should I take next to actually get it to work?

tombills

Re: IOS Error Code 4101 "Something Went Wrong".

Post by tombills » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 am

I had the same issue and was facing some challenges in making it work, however, when I started downloading the itunes I faced another issue with the current error code, the error code was not letting me delete the itunes and reinstall to make it work, (url=https://www.mactechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/get-easy-fixes-for-mac-error-code-43/)Mac Error Code 43/(/url)
helped me to then fix the code so that I can reboot and make it work and to make the errors to away.

vashkep

Re: IOS Error Code 4101 "Something Went Wrong".

Post by vashkep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm

As far as I know this . does not work on .