IOS download stuck on 2 step

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
PoniYi

Re: IOS download stuck on 2 step

Post by PoniYi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:17 am

You may meet some sudden . issues when using your . devices, such as . download stuck, iPhone stuck on verifying update, iPhone won't restore, iPad won't restart, etc. If you want to repair with no data loss, you can use Joyoshare UltFix . System Recovery

blackshady

Post by blackshady » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:28 am

Well, I am not sure if have really tried everything, but I recommend an easy way.
Use TunesKit System Recovery to do a restore. This is a iPhone system repair tool that can do the . restore without data loss. And the restore will probably result in the download failure.
links here:
If this fails, go to Apple Support.

ViolettBeane

Post by ViolettBeane » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:17 am

If it's not a hardware issue, you can try to restore your device. If it doesn't solve your problem, it may be an . system error. I have also encountered such problems before, and in the end I fixed them with the help of RecoveryTool Fix Recovery.
Here:

Wlee2060

Post by Wlee2060 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:25 am

To fix your download stuck problem, you can try Joyoshare UltFix iPhone System Recovery. This is a . and powerful iPhone system repair utility that can solve . system problems including software download failure, iPhone stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, white Apple logo, black screen of death, etc. Besides, this tool is capable of retaining all the current data of your device while repairing your problem.