Anime

Finally! A forum where we can all discuss what's hot, what's not, what movies or TV shows you must watch, who's your favorite actor, character, and what not...
. is all about movies and TV shows, so why aren't we all talkin' about that?

Moderator: Tamara911

Nomaanhaque

Anime

Post by Nomaanhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:00 pm

How does one understand the structure and find anything at all in the anime .. I was looking for "Sword Art Online", the new season, "." and Tokyo ghouls new season but I can't make sense of it and the search bar or . between movies and shows isn't of much assistance either. Would appreciate some assistance. I really can't find anything, the . is kinda nonexistent. Nor does the search bar recognize titles.

I'm using . 3.2.2. 134 and I use PT on my tab or phone. Happy New year by the way you guys are great! I hope I'm posting this in the right forum and I apologise if I'm not, please consider and respond to my query regardless. Thank you.

mikkelkasper

Re: Anime

Post by mikkelkasper » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 pm

I find that it is easier to search for movies and series by typing index of the series you want to find..
i.e index of Tokyo ghoul...or you simply visit torrent sites and search from there..you wouldn't miss any update.

alanbrooks

Re: Anime

Post by alanbrooks » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:30 am

mikkelkasper wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 pm
I find that it is easier to search for movies and series by typing index of the series you want to find..
i.e index of Tokyo ghoul...or you simply visit torrent sites and search from there..you wouldn't miss any update.
That's a really cool trick