Android 9 not streaming or downloading anything

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
John Brayton

Re: Android 9 not streaming or downloading anything

Post by John Brayton » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:38 am

bro, I thought it is obv1ous, but okay, I'll say it: just go to: getpopcorntime.is from your android device, and you will see 3.6.2 ver, but when you download it and isntall it, in settings you can see that there is 3.6.3 vers

Innovalol

Post by Innovalol » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 pm

The 3.6.3 . never pop up to update... but now the 3.6.4 update did and unfortunately the problem is worse than before... it takes more than 5 minutes just to download the .torrent and start the buffering

I've cleaned cache, data, reinstall the app, make the exactly test on my cellphone and it goes really well, the problem is the MI Box / Android TV hardware

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Yes, meybe case in Mi Box