Why do I get kicked over to a VPN app when I click the download button?

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

OregonGirl

Why do I get kicked over to a VPN app when I click the download button?

Post by OregonGirl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:54 am

In . . you could just click the download button and it would start downloading. With this latest update when I click on the download button it leaves . and sends me to a VPN called Safe Watch (or something like that). Except it's a paid app and there's just no way in heck I'm going to pay for that nonsense. So I click "back," then I click download again, then a message comes up saying "do you want to watch this on Safe Watch?" with a yes/no .. So I have to tell it no and click download for a third time before I can get the file to download the way it used to. Is there something in the settings to make this merry-go-round stop? I liked it the old way.

vashkep

Re: Why do I get kicked over to a VPN app when I click the download button?

Post by vashkep » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm

familiar case bro :twisted:
if you install that Safe Watch then go to . → Settings → Downloads → deselect checkmark: safe torrents download via safe watch or smthg like that

alanbrooks

Post by alanbrooks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:11 am

Settings - Downloads - deselect checkmark.

Mezigor

Post by Mezigor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Settings → Downloads → deselect checkmark

dilaritokitto

Post by dilaritokitto » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:18 pm

OregonGirl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:54 am
In . . you could just click the download button and it would start downloading. With this latest update when I click on the download button it leaves . and sends me to a VPN called Safe Watch (or something like that). Except it's a paid app and there's just no way in heck I'm going to pay for that nonsense. So I click "back," then I click download again, then a message comes up saying "do you want to watch this on Safe Watch?" with a yes/no .. So I have to tell it no and click download for a third time before I can get the file to download the way it used to. Is there something in the settings to make this merry-go-round stop? I liked it the old way.
Settings - Downloads - deselect checkmark.

dilaritokitto

Post by dilaritokitto » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:28 am

I can get the file to download the way it used to. Is there something in the settings to make this merry-go-round stop? I liked it the old way.

nyseman

Post by nyseman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 am

I would like to not have to constantly press "cancel" when the "SAFE SWITCH" comes up. How do I stop this? There is no deselect switch for it under "settings / Downloads" Please advise.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:32 am

Where is the problem to press "cancel" to watch movies for free?