Downloaded movies/tv shows won't play

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Ib_redbeard

Downloaded movies/tv shows won't play

Post by Ib_redbeard » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:43 am

Hi, I have a fire stick gen 4 and am using the latest . I got from here. I have tried downloading a couple different movies and tv shows and each time I cannot play the Dowloaded file. But I can stream that same file. Any help would be great. Thanks.

bluewinchya

Re: Downloaded movies/tv shows won't play

Post by bluewinchya » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:17 am

Hi I cannot download or stream Komaali kings movie, can you please help?

Kreten

Post by Kreten » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:32 am

Same here. However, I can watch downloaded tv-shows (X-Files for example is doing great) but can't watch dowloaded movies (Had same trouble with all the latest moevies). I can stream the movie however, but I prefer downoading. Trouble started after the new update btw.

michelletyson23

Post by michelletyson23 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Still happening. I have the Firestick and since the upgrade, I cannot play the downloaded file. After the download is finished, I click the play button or the blue bar and nothing happens. I can stream a movie or show. It will play, it may freeze up for a moment then start again or it will just stop. All of this can happen with any different movie or show. Its random. Please help. Thanks.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:39 am

Yes, I noticed this issue too, but when it works bad -- you can watch movies online

Shanoserous

Post by Shanoserous » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 am

I have the same problem ever since I did the new update everything I download I go to press play or watch now it literally glitches and it won't play then the app freezes it needs to be fixed asap!

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:01 am

Try to clear cache and just watch online, without downloading, it is gonna be good